FoundOcean has successfully applied its wealth of subsea grouting knowledge gained in the oil and gas industry to offshore wind. FoundOcean’s first wind farm foundation grouting project was the award winning Ormonde Offshore Wind Farm in 2010.
FoundOcean has proven its versatility and competence with a range of offshore wind foundation types including monopile transition pieces at Gwynt y Môr, jacket-style foundations at Thornton Bank, and tripod foundations at Trianel wind farm Borkum, phase two.
We offer a turnkey grouting service, which includes:
- detailed planning and project management
- thorough procedural documentation including contingencies
- skilled and safety-conscious offshore personnel and supervisors
- meticulous quality assurance testing
- innovative mixing equipment
- full post-grouting operation reports
All of FoundOcean’s processes are carried out in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and have been approved and certified by DNV.