FoundOcean has been DNV-accredited to ISO 9001 Quality Assurance standards since 2006. We undertake extensive grout testing procedures to guarantee the quality of the material that we mix and pump, during both offshore projects and onshore trials. By standardising our processes, we manage our work more efficiently and reduce project risks. Our people use these standards themselves on a daily basis, and train new staff to use them too. Regular audits help us continually adjust and improve our approach.
All our policies are reviewed annually to monitor effectiveness and to ensure the process of continual improvement is maintained.
FoundOcean is a specialised offshore engineering and grouting contractor and concrete products manufacturer. FoundOcean is committed to continual improvement in the quality of the products and services it provides. In particular FoundOcean have the following quality requirements:
- Continually develop and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) which meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Comply with applicable industry best practice standards, to which the company subscribes
- To plan and achieve continued improvement in quality through the setting, implementation and regular review of policies, objectives and targets
- Improve the effectiveness of operational controls to ensure customer requirements are achieved
- Ensure staff are competent in their role and where necessary are provided with appropriate training
- Require that all suppliers, Agents and Joint Venture partners meet, and where possible, exceed company standards for quality, health & safety and environmental performance
- Every employee has a responsibility in assisting the company to consistently meet high quality standards and where possible identify improvements in operational practices.